Every season we plan a lot, but summer is the most tough. People tend to postpone everything reasoning that in summer they are going to have plenty of time so they can do everything.
I know how it is to procrastinate, but even if you have done nothing then laying in your bed and staring at the wall YOU SHOULD MAKE MOST OF YOUR SUMMER.
So, one of the best tips for this is to commit yourself to some reading, and trust me you gonna like it. Therefore, our blog is going to offer you a list of literature for your summer holidays.
- ‘The Zahir’ by Paulo Coelho
- ‘Eleven minutes’ by Paulo Coelho
- ‘A Streetcar Named Desire’ by Tennessee Williams
- ‘Antigone’ by Sophocles
- ‘Love of life and other stories’ by Jack London
- ‘People and power’ by Catherine Savage
- ‘The Diary of the Cross Stealer’ by Raffi
- ‘Chronicle of a Death Foretold’ by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- ‘No one writes to the Colonel’ by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
We are happy to know about your suggestions and the literature lists that you planned for you summer holidays. Feel free to send us your reviews, plans and your literature lists by our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org . We promise to give you immediate responses and literary consultations if you want so. Our administration is happy to reply you 24/7.
We will be waiting for your emails!